Masters Degree in British Government/FCO
- The deadline is November 1, 2022. (annual)
- Study in the United Kingdom
- The course begins in September/October 2023.
Brief explanation for British Chevening Scholarships in UK:
Chevening Scholarships are a global scholarship program funded by the UK government’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. The program provides awards to outstanding scholars from around the world with leadership potential to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Institution(s) hosting: Any university in the United Kingdom
Level of study/Field(s) of study: Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject for one year. Use the course finder to locate eligible master’s degrees at every university in the United Kingdom.
The number of awards is: Around 1,500 scholarships will be distributed globally.
Group to target: Citizens of Chevening-eligible countries are eligible for the scholarships. For a complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships, visit the official website.
Scholarship worth and inclusions for British Chevening Scholarships in UK:
A Chevening Scholarship typically covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, travel costs to and from the United Kingdom, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application, and a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility for British Chevening Scholarships in UK
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be a Chevening-eligible country or territory’s citizen.
• Return to your home country for at least two years after your scholarship has expired.
• By the time you submit your application, you must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain admission to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the United Kingdom, but it may differ depending on your course and university of choice.
• Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
• Apply to three different UK university courses and receive an unconditional offer from one of these options by July 13, 2023.
Instructions for use for British Chevening Scholarships in UK :
Chevening Award applications can only be submitted through the Chevening online application system, which is accessible via the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. The application deadline is November 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. GMT (midday).
It is critical to visit the official website’s individual country page for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/