BREAKING: 8 things that could happen at Chelsea 3 days until transfer deadline
Chelsea are extremely active in the final days of the transfer market. Here’s what to expect from the Blues until the transfer deadline on September 1.
1. Fofana to join. The Frenchman flew to the US to undergo his medical, a deal is expected to be announced mid-week.
2. Auba, Gordon and/or Zaha to join. Chelsea are looking to reinforce their attack and are trying to sign Aubameyang, Gordon and Zaha. It’s still not clear who would join the Blues and who would stay at their respective clubs but Chelsea are extremely likely to sign a forward.
3. Frenkie de Jong to join. Looking unlikely now but still can’t be ruled out.
4. Ziyech to be sold. The Moroccan is on the verge of a move to Ajax.
5. Hudson-Odoi, Ampadu to leave on loans. CHO will join Bayer 04 and Ethan will go to Spezia, these moves are on the cusp of being completed.
6. Broja, Gallagher, Gilmour, Chalobah to go on loan. This is much less likely at the moment but can’t be ruled out.
7. Pulisic, Gallagher to leave on permanent deals. Very unlikely but still possible if crazy offers arrive...TAP.TO.READ MORE.
8. Batshuayi, Barkley, Kenedy to leave. It’s puzzling how Kenedy, Batman and Ross have managed to survive this long as Chelsea players. They are on the transfer list but haven’t attracted significant interest. A deadline-day move somewhere is still possible though. Another option is to have their contracts terminated.